AGM 2014 - Monday 31 March, 7pm
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 2014 Annual General Meeting of the Belconnen United Football Club is to be held:
• Monday 31 March 2013, commencing at 7:00pm
• At Hawker, Belconnen Soccer Club, cnr Belcannen Way; Springvale Drv, Hawker.
Notice of any General Business is to be provided to the club’s Chairman in writing not less than seven days prior to the AGM date, ie by COB Monday 24 March 2014 by email to
Nominations for positions to be declared vacant are to be provided to the Chairman on the form available from myself, not less than seven days prior to the AGM, ie by COB Monday 24 March 2014. Request a form via email to
The following executive positions are to be declared vacant at the AGM:
- The President (Chairman) – who shall chair meetings of the Executive Committee and act as spokesperson for the club unless the Executive Committee nominates another member of the Executive Committee to make any public comment or otherwise represent the interests of the club in the manner prescribed;
- The Director of Administration – who shall be responsible for all financial and administrative matters relating to the clubs activities;
- The Director of Operations – who shall be responsible for property, grounds, communications and administrative matters relating to the conduct of sporting activities by or on behalf of the Club;
- The Director of Business Development – who shall be responsible for all matters relating to the marketing and promotion of the activities of the club;
- The Director of Football – who shall be responsible for the development and co ordination of all football matters; and
- The Director of Community – who shall be responsible for liaising with all interrelated football entities including our affiliated junior clubs.
• Minutes of AGM 2013 (held 9 March 2013), and business arising
• Reports from the Chairman and Director of Administration
• Appointment of auditor
• Election of office bearers
• Setting of membership subscription
• Setting of player registration fees
• Approval of life membership awards
• General Business (if any officially notified by the due date).
Close of AGM.
The meeting will be followed by a general information session.
10 March 2014
Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 March 2014 11:02